Here we have selected elite dog apparel such as Harnesses, collars, leads and leashes to help with control ,comfort and awareness of you dog while out and about.
Dogs can be perfectly well-behaved on the lead, never pulling, jumping, or trying to wriggle out of his collar. How ever using a harness instead of a collar makes it easier to control, train and manage any dog.
The positives of using a quality dog Harness are:
1. For training puppies that haven’t yet learned to walk on a lead. The harness will prevent him from getting tangled up in the lead and possibly hurt or frightened in the process.
2.Harnesses give better control, which is especially important on busy streets or in crowds.
3. For strong or very large dogs, a harness gives you much better control, absorbing some off the dogs strength and is also easier on your arms and back.
3. Preventing small dogs who can be prone to injury from pulling or tugging on the lead. A harness disperses pressure over a larger area of his body, reducing strain on his neck and back.
4. Harnesses can prevent pulling. When your dog is strains on the lead, he’s still moving forward, which makes him think the pulling is successful. A harness, whether attached on his chest or between his shoulder blades, redirects him; there’s no reward because pulling doesn’t get him anywhere.
5.If your dog needs a little assistance standing after lying down or sitting, a harness pulls him up gently without causing him any pain or discomfort.
6. Harnesses are a great solution for those little escape artists that are on the lead one moment, then you blink, and they’ve wriggled out of their collar.
All SoulPet harnesses have been carefully selected to maximise all the above benefits.