Your dog may be perfectly well-behaved on the lead, never pulling, jumping, or trying to wriggle out of their collar. Many dog owners now decide to use a harness instead of a collar as it can help with control and training.
Here are a few reasons that you may choose a harness:
1. For training puppies that haven’t yet learned to walk on a lead.
2. Harnesses give better control, which is especially important on busy streets or in crowds.
3. For strong or very large dogs, a harness gives you much better control.
4. If your dog needs a little gentle assistance standing after lying down or sitting.
5. Harnesses are a great solution for those little escape artists who slip their collars!
All SoulPet harnesses have been carefully selected to maximise all the above benefits whilst ensuring comfort for your dog.